Archive for November, 2013

« Previous Page

More debugging – part 2.

November 10th, 2013

Right, between doing other things I’ve done a bit more investigation. I was thinking it was framing errors causing my issues. But instead it seems just too many errors will do it. ┬áBy changing the inter character delay I can make the error happen at will now. Setting the delay to 3mS will cause some […]

More debugging.

November 9th, 2013

I know these are dead boring posts for everyone else but I need to put them here to docuument what I have done so I remember later! Last night I ran a test where I repeatedly send it copies of my noises program in a loop over and over. I had a 5mS character delay […]

Orwell update.

November 8th, 2013

A small update on progress. Last time I updated I had load and save mostly working. I say mostly since I was getting a lot of errors and also weird corruptions. If you just send it serial data slowly (PuTTY has no intercharacter delay but I found another terminal program called TeraTerm that allows a […]

« Previous Page